Fitbit is a type of fitness tracker that monitors your physical activity, sleep, and health. But did you know what model your Fitbit is? If not, don’t worry!
In this blog post, we will tell you some easy ways by which you can identify your Fitbit model. Identifying your Fitbit model will tell you all the features and benefits of your fitness tracker, so you can make your fitness journey even better.
How to Know What Fitbit Model Do I Have
Let’s get started and find out how you can find out your Fitbit model.
1. Use Fitbit App
An easy way to identify your Fitbit model is to open the Fitbit app on your smartphone. After that, follow the steps given below:
- Log In: If you have already logged in to the Fitbit app, then open your account. If not, create a new account.
- Go to Dashboard: Reach the dashboard of the app. This is on your home screen.
- Click on the Device Icon: In the Dashboard, you will see the icon of your device, similar to the icon of the Fitbit tracker. Click on this icon.
- Go to Device Settings: After clicking on the Device icon, you will reach the settings page of your device.
- Model Number Check Now: Now you can see the model number of your device. Here you will find other device details, including the model number.
2. Check the Watch Backside
You can also tell the model number of your Fitbit device by looking at the front. Many Fitbit models have this number printed on the backside of the device.
To find this number, look at the right side of your Fitbit. The vehicle will show you the model number, which can be helpful in identifying your device.
3. Visit the Fitbit Website
Figuring out how to access Fitbit’s official website may be confusing for some people, but don’t worry, we’ll walk you through it step-by-step.
- Open Internet Browser: First of all, open the internet browser of your computer or smartphone. You can use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or any other browser.
- Type in Search Bar: To reach Fitbit’s website in the browser, type “Fitbit official website” in the search bar and press enter or search button.
- Official Website Link: The link to Fitbit’s official website will appear in the search results. Click on this link. (Note: The link of the official website is “https://www.fitbit.com/”.)
- Registration/Login on Website: After reaching Fitbit’s website, you will have to register or log in to your account. If you already have an account then go to the login option, otherwise, you will register.
- My Account/Profile: After logging in, you will have to go to the dashboard or profile section of your account. Here you will see the name and model number of your device.
- Device Information: In the My Account or Profile section, you will find “My Devices” or some such option where the name and model number of your registered Fitbit device will be written.
4. Check About Section
Search for the ‘About’ section on your Fitbit device. This is a special section where you can get important information about your device. This way you can find out your Fitbit model.
To do this, go to the main menu of your Fitbit device. Here you will get an option like ‘Settings’ or ‘Device Settings’. Select this option. Now you find a submenu like ‘About’ or ‘Device Information’.
Here you will find your Fitbit model name and model number. This information is available under your device and will help you find the specifications of your Fitbit model.
5. Ask Fitbit Community Forums
If you need to find your Fitbit model, another way is to use Fitbit’s official forums. Here you can get answers to your questions.
Register on Forums: First of all, register on Fitbit’s official forums. For this, you will have to create an account, which will give you access to ask questions on the forum.
Relevant Section Selected: There are different sections on the forums such as “Fitbit Devices,” “Fitbit App,” or “Fitbit Challenges.” You must select a section according to your question.
Creating a Question Post: Go to your chosen section and create a new post. Write your question clearly and in detail. In the question, you should also write about the behavior, appearance, and features of your device, so that other members can answer your question correctly.
Now you will have to wait a little. There are active members on the forums who will answer your questions. You can find out the model number of your device by reading their answers.
6. Fitbit Customer Support
“Fitbit Customer Support” is a great guide for problems and tips with your Fitbit device. If you have any questions or problems with your device, you can contact Fitbit Customer Support.
This can provide an immediate solution to your problem. You can contact them through email, chat, or phone, and they are ready to provide you with all kinds of assistance. Their goal is to make your Fitbit device work the right way for you and help you improve your health and fitness.