Hello friend, if you are looking for the answer to the question of how do I find my watch with my phone on the internet then you have come to the right place because, in today’s article, I will tell you about how I find my lost smart watch. I am going to give step-by-step information, so read this article till the end.
What You Need
Note: If you want to find your watch from your phone then the location of your watch should be turned on and your watch should be connected to your phone via Bluetooth or wi-fi sometime before then only you can find your watch with this method can do.
- Be signed into a google account
- Have the location turned on
- Recently connected to the phone via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Be updated to the most recent OS version available.
How to find my watch with my phone
If you have lost your smartwatch or you have forgotten to keep your watch somewhere, then you can find your watch with the help of your phone. You can search for your watch on your phone by following the below.
- Step 1: First turn on your phone’s Bluetooth and check whether your watch is connected to your phone or not.
- Step 2: Apart from this, you should have the same Gmail account sign-in on your phone which is logged in to your watch from Gmail.
- Step 3: After that open, any browser on your mobile and search android.com/find in the search bar.
- Step 4: If you have more smartwatches connected to this Gmail, then a list of many watches will appear in front of you, you have to tap on your watch.
After this you can find your watch from here and also you can erase the data of your watch.
You can also fund by downloading the Find My Device app from the Play Store on your mobile.
Related: How to Install and Uninstall Apps on Smartwatch
How do I make my Apple watch ring my phone?
Step 1: First of all, connect your Apple Watch and iPhone via Bluetooth. For this, go to your iPhone’s Settings, select the Bluetooth option, and connect your Apple Watch.
Step 2: Now, go to the Home screen of your Apple Watch and open Control Center. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: In Control Center, click the bell icon (which stands for mute/unmute).
Step 4: After clicking on the bell icon, you will get 3 options: mute for 1 hour, mute forever and cover to mute. If you want your Apple Watch to ring from your iPhone, select the “Cover to Mute” option.
Step 5: You are now ready to find your iPhone with your Apple Watch. If you need to find your iPhone, open Siri on your Apple Watch’s home screen and say “Hey Siri, find my iPhone.”
Step 6: Your iPhone is now connected to your Apple Watch and your Apple Watch will automatically ring when you make a call or receive a message on your iPhone.
Friends, in today’s article, I have given you information about how to find my watch with my phone. If your smartwatch is lost then you can find your watch by following the steps mentioned above. I hope you have liked this article.